Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. snobird

snobird LawnSite Member

hey guys new here, but i do live in nashville tn, used to have small mowing busniess nothing really to talk about. (12 yards but it wasnt my only job) Now im looking into either starting something up or I prefer working with someone on selling, advertising, and setting up new accounts to expand a busniess.

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know how long you've been in Nashville....but I sure hope Bill Hall doesn't have his hand up your rear end!!!:laugh:

3. snobird

snobird LawnSite Member

been here my whole life but i dont get the bill hall joke? i know he was the weather man

4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

snow bird is that puppet that channel 4 has for school closings. They used to have a whole cast of puppets that they would do Christmas specials and such with. There was always a k=joke about Bill having his arm up snowbirds rear end...depending on whether or not you get the joke could have something to do with how old you are.

5. snobird

snobird LawnSite Member

lmao never heard that joke but i get what youre saying now, i rember the pupets backin the early 90's i believe

snobird has been my nickname for a while and penguins are my favorite animal

6. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

looking for extra yards in nashville and bellevue and belle meade area. trying to expand my business for 08'.

thanks
    mike

7. JonesLawnScapes

JonesLawnScapes LawnSite Member

Lunch time in Knoxville. Anyone out there?

8. Evans Lawn Service

Evans Lawn Service LawnSite Member

hey jones lawn scapes. I dont think i have talked to ya before how are you doing?:)

9. JonesLawnScapes

JonesLawnScapes LawnSite Member

I am doing great. My brother and I just started up here in this area. How is the market? What kind of equipment do you use? Outside of Cub Cadet...

10. Evans Lawn Service

Evans Lawn Service LawnSite Member

the market here is tough but im ok. well i use redmax blowers i have 2600 redmax weedwhip and a sthil stickedger and a old (but still running strong) t-230 shindy weedwhip..oh and a fs 55 sthil weedwhip