Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. squirrel19

squirrel19 LawnSite Member
    from KY/TN

Just to add to this, Martin is a very nice area. I am in Fulton, KY and am in Martin all the time. To say there is nothing there is just funny. Nick do you do landscaping as well or just mow? I sure could use you on some accounts I have. I landscape and try not to mow.

2. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

looking to sub out some work for a tandem axle dump truck for a few days work in west nashville. the work will be in late april-may. if anyone is interested or knows of someone i would appreciate the help. PM with any info.
    thanks,

3. Ztwo

Ztwo LawnSite Member

chattanooga

4. TLClandscaping

TLClandscaping LawnSite Member

Anyone alive in TN? DONT WORK TO HARD!:weightlifter:

5. ELC Lawn Care

ELC Lawn Care LawnSite Member

New to the board, and working on gathering all the information I can as I slowly start the process of forming my own business. I would love to hear from any of you in Tennessee, SW Virginia or Western NC. I could use any and all advice.

6. TLClandscaping

Trust very few people, might be a bad thing but read my story, you'll understand why I say that.

7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

ok ok..I was in Martin this weekend for bro in law's graduation. I was wrong...there is something there. However, I told my wife as we drove across the railroad tracks passing through what looked to be the old square, if it were not for the school there would be NOTHING in Martin. She agreed. Neat little town. Know anybody that mows on Raven St?

8. bradfordlee

bradfordlee LawnSite Member

I'm from Mt. Pleasant TN.

9. TLClandscaping

Nice to see someone else from tn!:usflag:

10. DanDodge

DanDodge LawnSite Member

Old Hickory, Tn.

New to the business this year. Where is the best place to find good used equipment in the Nashville area? Also who are some good local dealers?