Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .
Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.
Try SLE out of Nashville, TN 615-641-7720
just seeing if everyone is still alive in west tenn after the 100 deg weather today with 57% humidity!!! drank my weight in water today i bet
I Hear Ya On That !!!!!!!!!!!!
This heat is insane!
Looking to work and network with others in my area. I'd prefer to stay in the Cheatham County area from Ashland City to Kingston Springs, but will accept Nashville area if profitable.
Ok, who am I kidding? I'd travel to Alaska right now if it was necessary.
I have everything we need to work up a nice business or to form a nice partnership or sub-contract situation:
- 2005 Exmark LazerZ Ultra Cut 52" (mulching kit installed but will remove if necessary) with Kohler 23 hp.
- 1994 Exmark MetroHP with brand new (not even five hours on it yet) Kawasaki FH430V 15 hp and velke.
- Stihl FS 80R trimmer.
- Robin FL500 blower.
- Stihl MS 290 chainsaw.
- Echo hedge trimmer.
- 21" Troy-Bilt push mower with 6.75 hp Briggs n' Strat.
- 14' flat bed double axle trailer with electric brakes on all four wheels. Hangers for trimmers and blower. Two "chainsaw" boxes.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Lots of experience (this is my fourth season) on residential yards.
Where I'm weak:
- I don't have the yards. The drought last summer pretty much wiped out an already losing venture as I was driving a hundred miles per day in and around Nashville.
- Truck. My truck is old and needs a lot of attention. It needs to be a hobby vehicle, at best, or a museum piece.
Let's get together and make each other some money!
Hey ClayMac, Im with you, if the $$ is right name the place.
ClayMac I'm not really close enough to hook up with you, but I' m sort of in the same boat. I'm in the Marshall County/Lewisburg area. Looking to network with guys in Bedford, Williamson, Maury, Rutherford and Marshall counties. Looking to stay in the Lewisburg, CHapel Hill, Spring HIll, Franklin, Unionville, Shelbyville areas to be more specific. I know there's GOTTA be some of you guys on here!
Hello all..........I am fixing to relocate to nashville. We should be down there before march. I would really like to call some lco's and find out the in and outs of the area. If you are willing to share some info let me know.
Hi Lou, be prepared to be low balled. Nissan has just bought out almost 2,000 of the local people and the Peterbilt truck plant has all of it's UAW workers illegally locked out. There are a lot of people right now looking for jobs. Good luck with the move.