Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. acelandscaping

acelandscaping LawnSite Member

We mow in Kodak, sevierville, strawberry plains, pigeon forge, gatlinburg, and morristown areas.

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

man that's gotta be hectic mowing in a resort area like that!

3. jhouchins

jhouchins LawnSite Member
    from East TN

I am in Morristown, Tn

4. mostaza

mostaza LawnSite Member

I'm in Chattanooga. Anybody near me got a walk-behind plug aerator they want to part with?

5. acelandscaping

acelandscaping LawnSite Member

Corey. It sure can be! I just hate the traffic up there during the summer time Where u mowing out of?

Houchins. Well I don't really mow up there much. Only one yard n that's my moms. She's got about three acres so I go up there n help her out. Saved her about 250 dollars a month cause she was paying somebody to mow it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. KODAKMOWING99

KODAKMOWING99 LawnSite Member

im outta kodak tn 20 mins east of knoxville 35 accounts 4 years fulltime.mostly residential with 5 small commercial accounts.mainly mow kodak,sevierville,and seymour.last year i was stretched out a little farther dandridge,morristown,jefferson city,and knoxville.fuel just to high just keep my yards tight this year.

7. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

What's up fellers....Didn't know this was here. We are out of Maryville and go where the $$ is... 17+yrs. full time.

8. garciajj612

garciajj612 LawnSite Member

From Franklin, anyone else?

9. Mowin4Dollas

Mowin4Dollas LawnSite Member

New guy from Cleveland, Tn. Looking to get into the business. Hoping to offer a professional service, not a service with a redneck on a lawn mower haha! If anyone is from around here let me know!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. stephen@freedom

stephen@freedom LawnSite Member

From the midsouth..live in Lynchburg Tn on the Tullahoma side of the county.