Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

In Solway off of Oakridge highway. Natural Resources is the name.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. yettawb

yettawb LawnSite Member

Anyone from clarksville notice all the illegal operations in town? I hate competing with $20 a cut with no license no insurance and running Home Depot garbage!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I think I posted here years ago, but I'll throw it out again. Memphis area here. handle accounts in Bartlett, Lakeland and Arlington.
  4. bullofthenorthwood

bullofthenorthwood LawnSite Member

I live in Knoxville.
  5. Big Dog Diablo

Big Dog Diablo LawnSite Senior Member

6. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Just thought I would say "Hey".
  7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Seen your box truck man that thing is nice.
  8. bullofthenorthwood

I am a homeowner who just wants to learn of the reliability and best way to upkeep my lawn equipment. I just bought a Husqvarna 570BTA, I had a old Redmax 7150. I also have a stihl bg 86 handheld, It replaced my bg 85. It is set a little lean and needs a bit of adjustment. The limiter caps specifically the one marked L (low) i was told to turn a 1/8 of a turn counterclockwise by the technical department at still headquarters.This helped a little but untill it gets good and warm it does not open up all the way. When warmed up after this adjustment it does fine. Overall though it appears to be a good blower. Thanks for all the input which I read thoroughly when i make a decision on any piece of equipment or to be up to date on all the changes and offerings by the top manufacturers.
  9. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Thanks dude.... Are you solo or do you have employee's? I fired mine over finding drugs on him...
  10. bullofthenorthwood

If you have any advise on brealing in the new stihl backpack 570 BTS i would appreciate it. I have very little to blow at this time of year. I will be running 100% gasoline with fully synthetic oil 50-1 mix. Is there a breakin needed?