Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

2. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

3. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

I see there ads on craigslist some times.

4. billc1004

billc1004 LawnSite Member

yes its from S.L.E. wanted to know if anybody uses any of these .

5. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

Never used one but i have used sle on purchases and can tell you they are top notch and unbeatable prices.

6. JR's Lawn Service

JR's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Hope you guys in East Tennessee have a good winter. The predictions are that our winter will be a rough one. The last 2 winters were not bad at all, so I guess we are due. I have had a very good first season and achieved all of my goals and I hope all of you did well also. I have learned a lot this season and will apply it for next year. I will make sure I remember..July and August..yellow jackets will tear your ass up and they will attack you, especially if you are wearing Tennessee Orange.

7. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I had a few run ins with Yellow jackets this year but not too bad. I just need the leaves to get on the ground so I can call it done. Its been a great year so far but I'm ready for it to be over with.

8. JR's Lawn Service

Yeah, I am ready for a break as well. I am already enjoying the much slower pace. I will get some leaf removal jobs probably, but I am going to relax for a week or so and not worry about anything at all.

9. JR's Lawn Service

fdsdfjka klsdfjalkfjlaskdjflkjasdldfk

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  10. kemco

kemco LawnSite Senior Member

I bought a dump trailer from SLE about 3 years ago, it wasn't a combo unit like in the pic just a 12' x 7' hydro dump. It was $2,000 cheaper than anything I could find in the greater Memphis area. Well worth the drive to get it. I remember finding something on mine that read "China" so I'm not sure if they are made there or what but for the price I couldn't pass on it. It's been a good trailer. I bought it for leaf removal thinking I could dump rather than pay for a pull-off each time but the problem is that my loader mulches the leaf debris up so well it packs in like a brick and they wont dump out. So I should've just bought a larger tandem trailer and saved some money on the dump feature as I have only used it 3 or 4 times when I've had a bad pull-off which leaves the vast amount of leaves in the trailer... the still wont just dump out but having the trailer at a pretty steep angle helps blow them out.