1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Hey Kris, how have you been? I think I remember seeing you in town (or at least your truck) a few months ago, probably back in the early fall. You can't miss that beautiful logo you guys have - it's one of the best I've seen around here. Is it cold enough for you?
  2. KKEES

KKEES LawnSite Member

You probably saw me....I was over there yesterday afternoon. No worries! When I'm in the boro I'm spending money not making it! :) Spending either on those hotties around campus or Mountain bike stuff at MOAB. Thanks for the logo compliment, I was wondering if you could tell me how to get it under my username on this forum like yours. Also, email me.....I want to ask you about your website which is very thorough.
  3. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

We're in the Boro too.....
  4. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

Hey Danny M. and JKelton.....Good to see you on here. Hope you guys are staying busy. I'll see you around town.
  5. smmtns

smmtns LawnSite Member

Maryville, TN.

LAWNBUSTERS LawnSite Member

We service Harriman, Rockwood, & Kingston area. Been here 20 years, and lovin it. Have ya all noticed our state appears to not have a Lawn & Landscape Association, as does our neighboring states, it's not listed anyway with the others in Landscape Management. Do we have one? Often wondered about the "undercutters", makes it hard on us fellas who understand that it is necessary to carry CGL & Comm.Auto, updated equipment cost, business tax, commercial trailer tags, etc. but to force the issue, opens up a whole new can of worms. Moving back to the Positive, Hello to all you fellow lawncareians who sweat just as hard as we do here in the same great state of Tennessee.
  7. crashman

crashman LawnSite Member

Hello to my fellow Tennesseans. I'm a newby to the site & the biz. So far the info i have read has been extremely helpful and inlightening. Hopefully when I have some newby questions to ask, everybody will have some patience with me. I have to start somewhere just like everybody else. I live and work in west Knoxville and I just moved back here from Virginia Beach, VA after having to retire on disability. Enough about me, Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone has a successful year.
  8. crashman

crashman LawnSite Member

Sorry about the spelling thing, Suppose to be "newbe". Brain gets moving faster than the fingers.
  9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard crashman!
  10. jlcare

jlcare LawnSite Member

I live in Cordova but work all over Memphis and north Mississippi.