Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

I hadn't seen any guys yet I'm sure I well in the morning. Last time it snowed seen about 3 guys with salt spreaders 2 where snowex other saltdog.

2. slc78

slc78 LawnSite Member

I'm starting brand new this year and was wondering what would get me in the ball park for just mowing and trimming. I am licienced etc and live just outside of knoxville. I have heard $35-$80 for half acre around the country but I am asking for something a little closer in prices. Any help will do. Thanks

3. BYB

BYB LawnSite Member

Welcome slc78

Do u live east side or west of Knoxville.

4. slc78

slc78 LawnSite Member

I live on the east side

5. BYB

BYB LawnSite Member

hope you have a great summer. I am in east Tennessee bout 1 or so away from Knoxville.
    my thought in my area you will not get 80 dollars for half acre. depends on what type of neighborhood it in also.

6. lawns4life

lawns4life LawnSite Member

Hi guys, I'm from Michigan and have a couple questions for you. Me and a couple buddies are looking to drive south to play some golf, and have been thinking about going to Knoxville. How has the weather been down there? I saw this week Wednesday will be cold but Thursday and Friday look to be around 50, which will feel warm to us, we've had one of the coldest winters ok record up here. I'm assuming courses are open? Any recommendations for courses to play near Knoxville? We will be taking I75 all the way Down there, so the closer to there the better. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. BYB

BYB LawnSite Member

Its not in Knoxville but in Jefferson City called Patriot Hills is nice and if you have time in Knoxville there is a course called Dead Horse Lake it is 3 9 holes courses. They have a par 4 that you can play that the scorecard says a par 5 depends on what your group calls for.

8. BYB

BYB LawnSite Member

Sorry that is backwards Patriots Hills is the 27 hole course. My fault is you travel up the road about 1 hour or so there is many more to choice from.

9. lawns4life

lawns4life LawnSite Member

Do you recommend going to Jefferson City? We have no set plans yet so we are free to go wherever
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. BYB

BYB LawnSite Member

There is some good golf in Knoxville but farther east of Knoxville you go there will be more. However some of them is mountain golf which is what im used to anyway since I live here. But most course are open some have cart path only rule.
    Posted via Mobile Device