Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by ccwmlw, Oct 27, 2003.

1. swim

swim LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to Tennessee metro-hp glad to see you made the move. What area are you going to be working in? Maybe see you in the field or at the mower store.

And also hello to cutnitclose good luck with your business.

2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Hey Swim, was just down your way. Had to go down and pick up a mower (Deere dealer) for a friend. (his personal homeowner rider) [ever hear of Little Texas?]
    I only work in the BEST areas of Nashville, you know...Settle Court, Dodge City, the Jungle, J.C. Napier, ect. I just parked my equip. on Jo Johnston Ave. (by the train tracks) over night, and plan to go get it later....it should be there. (a little joke for the locals)

Really, I mostly work in the N.W. Davidson county area.
    Have to go look at several today in the 'Boro (right off Shelbyville hwy........ Barfield)

3. ccwmlw

ccwmlw LawnSite Member

Thanks jkelton with the info on the mulch company. I checked them out, and I got a lot better price.

4. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

No problem - Dennis will definitely take care of you there.

5. Does anyone know anybody in middle tennessee that does brick mailboxes?.... I want one built

6. ccwmlw

ccwmlw LawnSite Member

jkelton I used The Mulch Co. this weekend, and he showed me your rig. Man it looks great!

7. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Thanks! I have been trying to get back over there to see Dennis and give him some more brochures, but every time I think about it he is closed.

8. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,
    Man, I haven't been on this site for about 8 months.... We used to have just a middle Tn local thread, but I will go ahead and post on this one as well.... I service the Eastern Davidson and Wilson County Areas, I go as far east as Gladeville and as far west as nashville.... when is everyone starting at full speed? Still getting calls for more yards??? Good Luck this season....

9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

Things have been rolling for me for 2 weeks now. If only the weather would cooperate.
    Tim

10. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

johnson city tn. i dont mow but i do sell & repair mowres for a living.
    chuck mason equip sales
    EXMARK, HUSTLER, DIXIE CHOPPER,STIHL
    WILL BE HAVING AN OPEN HOUSE THE 25 LOWEST PRICES OF THE YEAR (423) 926-3881