Terex ASV Fans OMG

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by SellingIron, Feb 18, 2010.

1. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

2. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

some of the footage is from the old mb tractor 'asv compared' shoot outs

3. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

i like how even after they flip it their still flying around with the mulching head way up in the air.

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

yea ive had that one saved on my youtube account for a few months..... i love the begining with the guy in the bobcat:hammerhead:

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

So what were they trying to prove? ASV's flip over easily?

6. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Only if your driving around with the forestry cutter raised all the way Thumbs Up :laugh:

But really what are they trying to prove?? :confused:

7. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Silly Commie Music.

8. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

that music makes me want to rip my ears off... but nice pt100

9. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya that is what I was thinking didn't the guy learn his lesson. LOL I was waiting for him to tip again.
    I didn't think that was a Terex production but it was, I think it made them look bad. I wouldn't say it gave them good publicity unless they were trying to say that even after they fail they get back up and try again.

10. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

I actually called a sales guy back at the ASV when I first saw this because just like you I was wondering if this was a sanctioned terex video. It is not approved by Terex. The dubbed skid steer video is actually from a test track at ASV, but it was on the web before somewhere else and just dubbed onto the Russian video.

It was a bunch of knuckleheaded Russian salesmen from a Russian Terex dealership who had never even run so much as a skid steer before (I think the video demonstrates the fact that they had no clue what they were doing). People who run skids or CTLs understand the concept of carrying your load or attachments as low as possible.