Terex PT100G Forestry and Kubota SVL90

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Jelinek61, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

I went to the GLTE trade show today in Grand Rapids, Michigan and they had a brand new PT100G on the floor. This thing is a beast in person. They also had a new Kubota tracked skid steer. Its nice but I never thought i would say this but the cab is way to wide. Its like sitting in the middle seat of a car and trying to see whats along side of you.

DSC01010.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

2. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

That's their forestry version. 45gpm @ 3800psi out of a variable displacement load sensing piston pump is pretty impressive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Sure looks purdy to. Damn purdy.

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Look at how open that undercarriage is on the Kubota, you can really get a shovel in there to clean out.

5. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

The kubota undercarriage will hold so much dirt, it will act like a counter weight. I like that saving the customer money...Smart..

6. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I prefer an open U/C like that Kubota anyday over a more enclosed one like Bobcat. The U/C on my old T300 would just jam up and collect mud, and you can only get so much with a spade. The open style like that and what Deere and TK use takes a lot longer to fill up, and when it does you can shovel it out. Access to cleaning it out also helps to prevent it from freezing overnight in the winter.

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

are the aux hydros routed to the inside of the arms on the p100g? wonder how much theyll give me on a trade for my rc100...

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

If you look at the first picture you can just see a black plate that extends past the loader arm where the connections would normally be. Their in the same spot just "armored" to keep them from getting broke.

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Is this the first time you actually like about Kubota equipment :laugh:

It looks like the radiators tilt backwards, really interesting have to see if Kubota CTLs take off. Have you seen any at Avenue screw ?

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

i see now, that black thing just to the left of the 8pin hookup. i knew there would be guarding around it somehow being a forestry unit, just that 2 low flows, 2 hi flows and return arent that easy to hide