Terex [wheeled] SSLs

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Tigerotor77W, Jan 6, 2011.

1. swanny

swanny LawnSite Senior Member

I like the low profile AC...much better than the Abe Lincoln hat.

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I always liked their bump stops on the loader arms, no one else does that up there.

3. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

4. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

You were right, I was wrong :cry:

I still think that they will have more of their machines at ConExpo.

5. Tigerotor77W

from Germany

Didn't mean to gloat, although I think we're even -- good victory today! (Nice hijacking of the other thread, too. That was pretty funny. Post out of nowhere!) I had a hunch the Packers would win... hopefully you will be more a more consistent for the Super Bowl than the Bears typically are!

I do think that Conexpo will be the bigger presence of skids (fully agree on that one)... and on that note, I won't be attending. A work meeting came up rather late and so my attendance has been diverted from the equipment show.

6. Tigerotor77W

from Germany

7. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

8. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

Supposedly it is the same pump setup from their older PT-100. It is also supposed to be load sensing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

It looks like they have a few nice upgrades to their TLB's. i saw the pictures of the 840 series and their seems to be a lot to like about what they have done. no pictures of it yet on their website, the picture i saw was in a magazine.

10. Tigerotor77W

from Germany

Information on the new TLBs is on the website I posted (under another tab): http://terexrealitycheck.com/backhoe/