Termidor indoors???

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by **JW'S LAWNCARE**, Aug 22, 2005.

1. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

**JW'S LAWNCARE** LawnSite Member
    from Akron

Can Termidor be used indoors or should I use Phantom to eliminate carpenter ants?

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

By Label law Termidor can not be used inside. It is a RUP that requires a Certified Operator who is also certified in Termidor to purchase and apply.

3. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

Dickie is right .
    You should use a licensed pro.
    However , it's on ebay for sell to anyone who Knows how to read and follow the directions .
    The label is the law and must be followed to the "T".

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

WeedHead

I didn't know E bay sold it. I am sure someone could lose there license over that one. In fact I am surprised the EPA isn't on a violation like that. I will agree it has made ant control child's play. It is not the silver bullet, but it does work great.

5. ArizPestWeed

It's a sad day because they sell it there , something so powerful should be left to the licensed pros .
    I'll bet it'll be off the market an a few years or so because of the abuse/misuse

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Weedhead

That has been the history of many. RIP

7. ArizPestWeed

You are up late , valium hasn't kicked in yet ? :rolleyes:

8. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

from Akron

Thanks fellas

9. **JW'S LAWNCARE**

from Akron

Thanks guys

10. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Dam, Ric and Paul not going at each other in a thread hell must have froze over.LOL The Termidor sell online is a heated issue. The EPA has turned a blind eye to the issue. When someone is hurt or a body of water is distroyed they will not step in. BASF knows dam well who is selling it they are for the most part pest control companies. In their defense they do have a disclaimer which states you must be a licensed PCO to buy this product and it is up to you to make sure you are buying with in the law. I have allready fought the long fight and hunge up the hat on this issue its a loseing battle, so enjoy Termidor as long as it is here.