Terra-Care Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by terracare, Feb 19, 2004.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Eric's and your work was a big inspiration back at the beginning of this thread. After scaling my mowing back to 4-5 lawns in 06-07' selling off the big stuff I have and got in as a sub with a good builder doing finish carpentry and cabinet building/installs. With construction pretty much in the dumps Ive decided to try and drum up some more lawn work again. I didn't even look at LS or LF for probably 4 years or so. Interesting in seeing where everyone ended up. Hope all is well.

2. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

I just read this whole thread, first off amazing work, im kind of pissed that after reading it i went back and realzied this started in 04. :hammerhead: but some really nice work man

3. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

I still lurk here from time to time. Brings back some cool memories :)

4. LifeBack Lawns

LifeBack Lawns LawnSite Member

I am trying to pick my jaw up so that I can stop drooling. Can you PM as well? Great pics!

5. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

funny how things change. I was just out mowing today (at my house, I no longer own a business) and was thinking of these pictures and how proud ed and I used to be about our work. I actually saw him recently at a wedding and he suggested that we start and do some mowing and/or hydroseeding stuff again. AHH! I doubt it, but we'll see