Terra-Care Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by terracare, Feb 19, 2004.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i wish i had more lawns that striped like that.

btw, anyone care to guess how long it will be until someone steals those images? I'd put a watermark across them
  2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

great looking lawns. looks like a few were taken while the grass was wet. be sure to lets us know what equipment you're using, deck height, etc....thanks
  3. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Oh baby, Oh baby! Now that's some good looking stripes. I kinda reminds me of Eric's old pictures.:cool:
  4. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

We run exmark machines, a 52in hp and a 60in diesel xp. Both mowers have rollers. Hopefully will have more pictures of some larger commercial accounts come late April. Thanks for the comments, we are very proud of our work.

EDIT: Sorry, the mowing height for these is most likely 3 1/4 or 3 1/2 inches.
  5. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

EXCELLENT stripes! Keep up the good work! payup

6. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Terracare, 2 houses I have here in Saratoga NY look JUST LIKE that that I do....can I use your picture (first one) to transpose on a flyer?
  7. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

chevyman1, if i were, i'd offer him some money. those pictures are worth it!
  8. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

They are very nice pics I totally agree, but money? I mean I can take a digital shot like that of one of my accounts if it comes to that....it looks just like Belmonte Builders of Saratoga....
  9. E.L.I.T.E.LawnCare

E.L.I.T.E.LawnCare LawnSite Member

Great pics, i love those stripes.
  10. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

Great looking pictures! Gotta love the Lazer.

Keep up the good work.