Terra Grapplers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by South Florida Lawns, Jan 20, 2012.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Anyone run these tires? If so would you recomend them? Thinking about putting these on my diesel. Load range E and size 305's

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

My lil bro had them on his 08 ram 1500. He had 33s. He got really good mileage out of them. I thought about putting them on my dually.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. qualitylawnpro

qualitylawnpro LawnSite Senior Member

they do not last! i got about 12000 miles out of a set on my dodge

4. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

They didn't last on my F250 worth a darn! I bought some re-treads last winter and they are still doing well. I'm HARD on tires too, with pulling my trailer and going to the dump a couple time a week it didn't make since to keep buying expensive tires. They came from treadwright.com and I researched them for like a year before I pulled the trigger. They have nothing but good reviews. I got the Gaurd Dogs that are on Yokohama Geolander casings in 285-75-16 "E" load range for like $500 shipped to my door then found a tire shop to mount and balance for $60.

5. bnorton

bnorton LawnSite Member

Love em!!! Just got my 2nd set on my 08 Dodge 2500 Cummins. Got 26,000 miles out of first set.... 305/70/17's. Dont believe I'll be switching brands anytime soon.

6. keithslawnc

keithslawnc LawnSite Member

I have a 2003 Dodge 3500 cummings with heavy after market bumpers and I got 40,000 miles out of my 325-70-17's. You just have to rotate the on regular basis.

7. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Read the badges on your truck! CUMMINS! CUMMINS! Sorry man huge pet peeve...

8. keithslawnc

keithslawnc LawnSite Member

Sorry Smokey you are correct

9. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I'll bask in this moment it doesn't happen all the time.

10. 09daxman

09daxman LawnSite Member

This man tells the truth, great tires just need to rotate them every 5000 miles(so every oil change if you run synthetic oil), and keep them at the correct air pressure.