1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Terra Lawns Landscaping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 1, 2009.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Well, seems to be the new trend on here these days, and I always enjoy looking at everyone else's picture threads. So I thought that I would start my own..

Got a burgundy hemlock mulch delivery today for the spring season. Planning on putting a little dent in it by installing 25 yards on a commercial site this saturday, there is a couple of the trucks snuck in there too...

IMG_1557.jpg

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

wow! that looks like nice mulch. how many yards is that? what did you pay for it? howabout a close up picture so i can see how its cut?

nice

3. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

I like your little tractor!

4. merrimacmill

A picture of the truck right after I got the new plow put on this fall, waxed her up, and took out the sideboards.

A landscape reno we did w/ sod, etc..

Just a random shot from last years fall plantings.

100_0697.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

100_1057.jpg

5. merrimacmill

Its 80 yards right now. May order a little more. I've got contracts for right around 80 right now and haven't started advertising yet this year so odds are I will be making another order. It is burgundy hemlock color enhanced mulch, cut is nice I will take a closer pic next time I'm there.

6. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Very Nice.....I like the truck

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

thats 80 yards!!!!!!!!!!!!! that looks like 200 to me.

wow that came out of one truck, i think ive been getting the shaft

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree... I cant believe that all came of one tractor trailer load? Looks like more than 80!!!!

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Those plantings and sod look great! That looks like some really nice mulch too. But I gotta agree with the others, looks like alot more than 80 yards lol.

10. merrimacmill

Heres a little reno we did late last summer.. It was a vacant house and they were getting ready to sell and wanted it taken care of. I know the color of the pool ruins the pictures, but what could I do? haha Heres the first Before, During, and After shots taken from the same spot.

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg