Terra Lawns Landscaping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 1, 2009.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good I can't wait for more pictures, I loved your plowsite pics and videos!

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, and I have got one last plow video comming. Been working on it for most all of the winter. I just need to get the guys together for some post season group shots..

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

haha I can't wait to see it. theres not many people left on plowsite

4. merrimacmill

Paver walkway, new mulch beds, and new plantings. No new lawn yet though... hahah

IMG_1448.jpg

5. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, I would have just curved the end of the walkway out to match the bed line. It looks a little weird with the top of the walkway being rounded and the end being so square and stiff, especially since you kept the bed line curving

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

looks good. nice trucks

7. merrimacmill

Heres the picture of myself and a couple of my trucks that was taken for the BOSS Plow website.

DSC_0028.jpg

8. merrimacmill

Ya, the truck wasn't even full too. It wasn't a dump trailer though, it was one of those conveyer trailers. Which is what stacked it so high. I would agree though, they were nice and liberal with an "honest yard". Should be though.. I spend enough money over there.

9. merrimacmill

Heres a kind of crappy close up picture of the mulch taken by my phone. When I was back at the yard dropping off my dump truck I forgot my camera... In my preference it is the perfect consistency. And I looked at many suppliers this year before I went with my usual one.

photo.jpg

10. merrimacmill

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new tractor. Its a Kubota L3240 with a cab and all the bells and whistles that goes along with that. Heres some pics.

IMG_1580.jpg