1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Terra Lawns Landscaping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 1, 2009.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Yes it came from MB in Plastow, NH. What did you get for a new mower??

2. merrimacmill

After years of planning it out, having an perfect image of what I wanted this company to be, and having a good business plan, I started in March of 2008. So it has been just over a year in this now and we seem to have been moving pretty quickly.

3. merrimacmill

I have 5 employees right now. Started with one right out the gate last april.

4. GlauberLandscape

GlauberLandscape LawnSite Member

Great looking equipment and company! What size bucket is on the Kubota?

5. merrimacmill

72" 17 CU FT HD woods equip bucket

thanks for the compliments, lots of hard work there as I'm sure you all can understand! haha

6. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice equipment!! Setting my goals for the future!!! LOL

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

wow man thats awsome , thats really growing fast 2 new trucks a new mower and new tractor in one year not even , and going from 1 full time guy to 5, you must be in a pritty sweet area , and re-investing alot of youre money, good job!

8. merrimacmill

Re-investing a lot of my money is what it is all about. I am fortunate enough to be in the position of already having a job and personal income. (our property management company) so therefore I have been able to re-invest most all the income back into growing the business since I don't need it to support myself personally. I always find that there is always a HUGE difference in the businesses built to create a job, and the businesses built simply to build a business... If yanno what I'm saying... But this secenario does make for a unrealistically busy work week.... Often times going into the work "week-ends"..

Thanks for the compliments!

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Job looks real nice, you can actually walk on the sidewalk there again.

10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya re-investing alot of the money can be great. You must be pritty busy keeping up with everything, do you have any guys you can leave on a property and do work or do you need to be at each place watching them and stuff? We are also working weekends weve worked the last 10 days straight and im thinking we will also have to put in another sat/sun so by the end of this crazy rush of work i think we will be at work for over 20 days straight with no days off at all. But i sopose thats great i hear every day about guys that have no work and rich ceos that have no job.