1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Terra Lawns Landscaping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 1, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Holy Chit! Thats Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Everything looks awesome. You grew the business very quickly! Where did you learn to do everything?
  3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

lol that old snow fence thing in the back needs to go
  4. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i was lookin at your pics here and on FB and youve really come a long way since just last year congratulations on what you have accomplished and great work keep it up
  5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

looks good but it needs a bench
  6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, it has gone pretty quickly, but I think that it has done that because I'm the type that is never happy with anything I've done. So I sit here in frustration that its not growing as fast as I'd like it, but whenever someone gives me a comment like you did, I realize just how fast it has gone.

As to just knowing how to do all this stuff, I just obsess over all this stuff, research all the time, attend classes such as ICPI etc, talk to a lot of other landscapers I know.

But with all that said, I really need to give a lot of credit to the guys that work for me too. A lot of their effort, overtime, and dedication was put into this project to get it done in less than 2 weeks.
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That looks awesome great work
  8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

hey!!! whats been going on! bring this thing back to life.
  9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

I will soon enough! I don't have any new pictures, I just never remember to take them. But we are in the process of buying 2 more trucks (chevy 1500 crew cab, and a GMC 5500 topkick flatbed), a skid steer (case 85xt), couple new snow pushers, new equipment trailer, and moving into/ setting up a second shop (ran out of room). So there will be plenty of new pictures within the next week or so. Just hang tight!
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

is the 5500 going to be a 4x4? you must make some serious money or you are using another job/family to funnel money into this company.