Terra Lawns Landscaping Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by merrimacmill, Apr 1, 2009.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Honestly, I'm really not into the idea of purchasing yet more equipment. Ya, its cool for about an hour, but I hate spending the money. However this is all being purchased by my company to cover our snow removal contracts. It was a lot of leg work, but I got out of residential 100% and this year we are doing all commercials with my main contract being a large Lowes (about 7 acres). I'm running 4 trucks, a skid, and the tractor. So with that said, the purchase of more equipment has become a necessity. Everything is used besides the 5500. Which is an 07 leftover and no its a 4x2. I'm putting a 10 foot boss straight blade on it. This coming winter has been an almost overwhelming jump forward for me, but it just kept falling into place so now its just been a mad dash to get ready for it. I still find the hardest part being finding good employees though! It seems almost impossible.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I've missed the last few updates, and all I can say is wow. You certainly have a great head on your shoulders to accomplish all you have done. My hat goes off to you! It's good motivation for anyone starting a company.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

are you in charge of the lowes or are you a sub on it?

4. merrimacmill

Most all the Lowes go through maintenance companies. It seems most of the lowes are going through several different ones, but we are not subbing our equipment on the site to another contractor, it is my contract.

5. P.Services

i see. i will want to talk to you more in depth about that. did you get my pm?

6. merrimacmill

No I didn't, try sending it again. Or my e-mail if the pm doesn't work. ccorso@terralawns.com

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Man that looks fantastic!

8. P.Services

where did you go? sent you a pm awhile ago?

9. PWLandscaping

PWLandscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

10. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

I believe he IS the owner.