Test For Posting Pictures

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Guido, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Bare with me for a minute, you can delete this tommorow if you want, but I believe I'm on to something! ;)

[​IMG]

runway3.jpg

2. Guido

I think this is a secret around here.....I hope not for a reason! :)

I read a post by Alan somewhere up top and thought this is what he said. I never got into posting pics on the free sites ever since photo whatever went to a pay site, so I've just been putting pics up as attatchments. I didn't know when it uploads it to lawnsite you can use it to display the image in the post also. Maybe I'm just ignorant when it comes to the fancy computer stuff!:rolleyes:

Now, my question is, (my connection is to slow I guess, because it doesn't do it for me before my browser times out) when I go back and edit the post to make the pic pop up automatically, if I delete the attatchment, does it pull it from the server or just so its not visible in the post??

If I use this method to upload pics, is there a way to not show the attatchment thing?? I think people may get confused and click thinking its a different picture.

Thanks for any help!

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah that is a good way to have your picture loaded to the web without having a website and then displaying directly in the post.

You found my secret .....:eek: ....;)

I do not know how long the pic actually stays on the site though. Could be removed at a later date.

4. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Lets show that...

Attached pic..

then I will post directly...

then delete attachment

[​IMG]

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

:D I got a better looking traffic cone than yours

6. Guido

:angry: Thats one of our good ones!! You don't understand how dumb some people here are, if youdon't put cones everywhere they'd drive right into my slab. Before or after the pour still is no fun for me!! Hell, a plane would probobly try to taxi through it too. ( you gotta see some of these winners in action)

Charles, actually that is your traffic cone. Your tax dollars are keeping me safe! ;)

7. Robert Doubrava

Robert Doubrava LawnSite Senior Member

heck, i can get a 3 foot tall traffic cone for only 9.99. good quality, too! what do ya think about that, guys!!:D

8. Guido

I think thats great! , For the price of about 10 cones you can buy you a new Briggs and Stratton, huh?

9. Robert Doubrava

Robert Doubrava LawnSite Senior Member

10. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

what is a bike training course?, i thought that the knowledge to ride a bike was standard issue:confused: