TEST--Ignore this post

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Tony Harrell, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm looks normal to me. Does the posting sig look the same as you typed it? Well DUH!

3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I was trying to make it a clickable link you moron. Do your family and friends know your anxiety problem is so bad you investigate posts that clearly state to ignore them?

4. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh:

Charles, this guy's got your number hehe

5. Charles

Only a moron post a test thread in the off topic forum. Test this you pathetic loser

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I guess it's just human nature to take a peek when someone says not to. So Charles is nosey? I guess I am too. ;)

Seriously though, no name calling. There might be others here that have wanted to call Charles a moron too, but they have bit their tongue. :) (just kidding Charles)
    See how it snowballs, now you've been called a loser.

NO NAME CALLING PLEASE. thanks.

To do that in your signature...
    Go to profiles, then signature...
    Type..

[ then URL, = Then the web address. Then ] then the web address then [/URL]
    NO spaces between any of it.
    I can't actually put it all together or it will work then you won't see what I actually typed.

Try that, it might work.

7. Charles

I am not the only nosey person who looked at this post lol --37 views so far of wasted time

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

I was going to post a similar thread but to see if i can post a pic. It usually won't let me but our pc just got wiped out and put together so maybe now it will...????? hmm..... here goes:

bushhog_3.jpg