Test my email.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AB Lawn Care, Feb 16, 2000.

1. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I am testing if I will get an email notification to replies to my discussions.I have changed my email address.I want to see if it will go to my new address.If possible could you reply to this,All you have to say is HI!.The only reason I'm asking you guys to do this is I have been having some problems with my email notification.If you could do that for me I would be very grateful!<p>THANKS!<p>from:Adam<br>AB LAWN CARE
  2. Millertime34

Millertime34 LawnSite Member

Hi..Hope it works.<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com
  3. AB LAWN

AB LAWN Guest

Millertime34<p>Thanks.........but my email is not working.Could you or anyone else reply agian!I have regestered as ''AB LAWN''.This should fix the problem but I'm not shure if it will.So I will click on ''Do you want an email notification of replies?''and if any of you guys could reply I will soon know if it is working or not.<p>Thanks!<br>AB LAWN CARE

DBALLARD LawnSite Member

How is it now?
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Test, Test, is it working now? :)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  6. AB LAWN

AB LAWN Guest

So far DBALLARD'S reply has not been notified at my email address.I'm sorry to bother you guys with this but could someone now email directly at ablawncare@excite.com if it goes through than I know the problem is not with my email address but with lawnsite.If you do email me directly let me know here if you do.<p>THANKS!<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care<br>
  7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I shot one to you at 5:00pm CST hope you are unclogged now. ed
  8. AB LAWN

AB LAWN Guest

Thanks MOW ED<p>Well I now know that it is not my email adress that is screwed up it is the forum that is not sending reply notifications.Well thanks to everyone who helped me out I guess now I will have to take it up with the administrator.<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care<br>
  9. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Ok guys I had the administrator delete my account and no I have re-registered.Could one of you guys reply to this discussion and I will know if my new acount is working!<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care
  10. mountain man

mountain man LawnSite Member

Hope this works. Sent at 7:20 EST.<p>MM