Testimonials on flyers?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by clean_cut, Feb 5, 2011.

1. WOW

WOW LawnSite Member

X 2. My name is Barack and Billy Bob does a bang up job on my White House lawn.

2. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

why, is that what you guys do?

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i dont do testimonials, i think they are lame.

4. Agape

Well, the customers think they're awsome.
    I'm gonna keep using them.

5. Agape

Thats ridiculous!! Everyone knows that lawnsite members Sammy and FLlandscapes do the white house account, and spend their off time policing lawnsite for us all.
    God bless those boys!

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

You're so awesome you don't need awesome customers to tell you that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the help guys, and don't worry, these aren't going to be junky b&w flyers, they're gonna be glossy, full color both sides, 14pt cardstock,.... you get the idea. Here's a link if you wanna check em out.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=339932

8. Agape

:laugh::laugh::cool2::laugh::laugh:

I feeel AWSOME!!

9. Lurch01

Lurch01 LawnSite Member

I say it is a very bad idea, horrible along with the religion. Not everyone is Christian. You are not a Knights Templer, Even if you are Red Lodge.

You have a VERY small window. 4 seconds or less to grab their attention, let them analyze what you are selling and decide if they need you services.

Keep the religion out. I would throw away the flyer if I saw any religion on it.

Put that info on your website if you wish and the testimonials.

Keep it off your flyers. Small words for small brains and you will be successful.

10. baggedgp

baggedgp LawnSite Member

I know many people in the business that rely on flyers every spring and are very successful. You have to pass out 1000's of them though. The more you put out the more calls. The more calls the more jobs. My old boss grew his small lawn service to over 200 lawns and 300 driveways for snow season with flyers