Texas Roll Call

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Dec 24, 2011.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Here is a link http://www.lawnsite.com/report.php?p=4881947 with some flooding pictures.

2. Hope Landscaping

Hope Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Are you guys having a more than usual problem with this stuff this year? Celcius knocks it out but, I am just seeing pop up more this year. Maybe it was the wet summer.

20131028_104237.jpg

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Good old Fall Aster. I have not had much problem since I started spraying Celsius in March and again in June at medium rates. This hits it when it is young and looks different so there is nothing to transform into the hard flowering plant that every sees now. It is always everywhere on untreated lawns though.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

5. PlantscapeSolutions

One of the nurseries actually grows that but they call it Roadside Aster. it's popping up in my lawn also but mostly due to the fact the lawn has been on a meager water diet all summer.

6. PlantscapeSolutions

7. PlantscapeSolutions

I have pictures of our flood this week posted at http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=4894581&posted=1#post4894581. I may have gotten an easy 14" of rain at my house in about six hours. For the month I'm around the 22" mark. Most of the rain all has fallen outside the Lake Travis water shed. It has gone up 5-7' but is still 57' down from being full.

8. Hope Landscaping

Anybody doing anything different for fall/winter annual color?

9. PlantscapeSolutions

Headed to Huntsville Saturday to pick up a new 2013 Ram 2500. There was no dealer ad ons to bloat the price. The true MSRP was $45,355 and I'll be down the road for $$33,500. I'm pretty happy about $11,855 off the list price for a work truck. No trades either to mess things up.

10. Hope Landscaping

Did you get your truck? Let's see some pictures...