Texasmowerparts.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Texas Mower Parts, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

www.texasmowerparts.com

We are changing over to our new website texasmowerparts.com. Our old site will be linked with new one in the next week or two. This new site is still under construction and should be finished by the end of the month. Take a look, I think you'll like what you see. Thanks
    -Travis

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

the new site looks awesome, can't wait until you get the content put it.

3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

you got walker or stihl parts (the rare occasion i need a stihl part)? already have online place im happy with for kohler parts.

4. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

We don't carry Stihl or Walker.

Here are the brands we carry: RedMax, Kawasaki Handheld, Gravely, Toro, Exmark, Grasshopper, and all brands of engines.

5. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

If I understand correctly, no online store or catalog business can take orders and sell Stihl parts. This is a pet peeve of mine and I registered a complaint to Stihl. From what I can understand from the reply, only local dealers can sell Stihl products and parts. Nobody is permitted to ship Stihl goods outside of their local area. In conjunction with this notion, Stihl does not make their parts catalog available to the general public, only to authorized dealers and repair houses.

Does anybody understand the issue differently?

Perhaps some online or catlog supply houses have some Stihl parts that are common to Stihl and other brands. But, Stihl unique items are not offered.

6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

thats what ive always heard too roger.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

but what about J-Thomas then?