1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

tg out allready

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassroots lawn, Feb 12, 2006.

1. grassroots lawn

grassroots lawn LawnSite Member

Just Noticed A Flag Sticking Out Of The Snow This Wkend..tg Putting Down Pre M Allready Here In Sc Pa..sort Of Shocked;my Plans Are To Put It Out Last 2 Wks Of Mar..anyone Else Here In Pa See Flags..gruts
  2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I saw scotts out last week, Im sure TG will be out this week since its going to be in the 50s. I always wait til the 1st or 2nd week of march
  3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe they are spraying foundations? They put flags in the lawn for that.
  4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

with the volume of customers they have they have to start this early to get to everybody.
  5. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Preemergent apps are in full swing for those of us in the Southeast.
  6. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

thats the some of it, it really isn't going to effect the pre-m, just their R2 will need to come early if they want the lawn to stay green. personly i dont start until the 1st of march, but again i don't have 20K + lawns to service (yet:) )
  7. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw 4 of their trucks out doing pre-e here in cinci, I think its too early.
  8. PGA

PGA LawnSite Senior Member

Scotts was out here today but the ground is hard as rock and no rain in sight
  9. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw the Weed Man in Manheim north of Lancaster last week before the snow...

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i watched tg spray snow yellow 1 year wish i had a pic hammer