1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thank You Administrator

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Hoosier Mower, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

I just want to say thank you for your stand and actions as of late. I go to alot of Nascar boards and have to put up with the constant gripping and bashing. I'm glad your doing your part to stop this on this great board. Again thank you and I want Flex Deck to know like most on here, I'm 100% behind you and feel free to post away. :)
  2. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Hoosier Mower and Dan 1944 - Thanks - I have posted a lot on double blades and other threads and discussed my double blades etc with no mention about you know what - I hope and am encouraged by your comments that most realize that - I only plug when I think my product applies, and will help, or at least have tried to.

Thanks, Brad
  4. Brickman

Brickman LawnSite Bronze Member

Brad you got my support.

While I will probably never be in the position (since I sold my LC biz) to need one of your FDs I would buy one if I needed it.