Thank you America!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barringtonbrothers, Jul 2, 2004.

1. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

America I thank you

Thank you America for giving me the freedom to live, to prosper, to grow.

Thank you America for sheltering me from evil.

Thank you America for letting my ancestors come and live among you, and escape persecution and starvation.

Thank you America for standing up to and defeating the evil in this world.

Thank you America for having a sense of moral purpose.

When I look upon you symbol America I always have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, when others burn your symbol, when others trample your symbol, I cherish it and love it and display it for all to see as I am PROUD TO BE A AMERICAN!

So thank you America the land of the free the land of the brave the land of my home.

2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree as well, I also would like to thank the reason why America has been so great for so long, It was founded on sound moral prinicpals tought by my Lord Jesus Christ. If it hadn't, I doubt we would still enjoy the freedoms some Americans take for granted. GOD BLESS AMERICA ( and Texas too LOL )

3. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

god bless america and all the troops fighting to protect us and our freedom

4. cutandblow

cutandblow LawnSite Member

Excellent post BB - nothing to add except ditto!

5. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

AMEN!!

Esp this year as my brother in law is in Iraq fighting for us all.

God Bless the USA!

6. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

good posts here.

MM, hope you're brother's safe. My nieghbor just shipped out yesterday, to go to Iraq. he's 20........ they say he's scheduled for check point.

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks FGA! So far so good and he has been there since March(except for his Hummer getting shot up a couple weeks ago).

8. i gonna say a big thanks to my son and all the other marines and military people

[​IMG]

and of course these guys to ..still are always will be best of the best

[​IMG]

9. barringtonbrothers

barringtonbrothers LawnSite Senior Member

My brother the marine is headed to Iraq, two of my cousins in the army are serving in Iraq, one has already been in a bomb blast, and had to go to the rhine in germany to get medical attention. These are not the only people I know in Iraq, there are so many people that I know with family in Iraq, we are all making sacrifices.

10. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

This is a excellent thread.

I retired from the military 7 years ago, served 20 plus years, it is great to see the support for the soldiers, past and present.

God Bless The United States Of America.