1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thank you and Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RB, Oct 9, 2002.

1. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

This will be my final season in the landscape game. It's have bee a fast 5 years and I owe many of the good decisions I've made on many of you guys who have offered me needed advice.

I just singed paperwork and sold out to a new U.S. Lawns franchisee.

It took me 5 years to come to the realization that this is too hard of a job to do it only for the money. I lost the love after my second year and have been on cruise control for the last three.

Again, I want to thank everyone who has answered my questions -- and I hope when it comes time to move on or retire you run in to an eagar U.S. Lawns franchiesee! Show me the money!!!!!!
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Sold out to a franchise....elaborate, if you will?

3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm curious on this one also .... we finally got one here in Brevard ... n everyone down here cut's grass .... or the really big jobs are locked by some big outfitters (Patrick AFB is 2 mill yearly)

I've seen the our local guys work .... n I just don't see it .... any insight to what the guy up your way paid to get in or what he is doing to "gain work"
  4. GreaterMilwLawnscape

GreaterMilwLawnscape LawnSite Member

How much did you sell your biz for?? and what did it include??
  5. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry to hear this and the best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do now.
  6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i think hes already left the building.
    when its over its over . dont look back.:)
  7. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

This sounds like a great deal. I would really like to hear some of the details on what this deal really covers.

8. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member