1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Exmark

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by brucec32, Aug 10, 2003.

1. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Exmark, the area distributor, and my dealer for their help with my "problem" Lazer Z HP 48" with a 21hp Kawasaki engine that had problems when it got hot.

The dealer initially dropped the ball a little, but they got their act together in a big way, and with support from Kawasaki and Exmark I was assured that they were standing behind their product.

The net result for me was a new 23hp Kawasaki engine to replace the 21hp unit on my mower that just wasn't cooperating with attempts to fix it. I was provided a loaner for the last several weeks and though there was some disruption, I am a satisfied customer.

So far, the new engine is working well (does stumble just a little at times, I'll continue to watch it carefully) and I'm finally getting the blazing fast mowing power I expected out of the upgrade in power from my previous 18hp Lazer Z hp. I believe that the 21hp unit was not producing full power from the very beginning, since the 23hp engine isn't much more powerfull than the 21hp and I can see a big difference in power instantly. So much in fact that I no longer think I need a full size lazer to get good performance in tall grass.

The net result for Exmark is my continued brand loyalty and recommendations to others who ask my opinion on what to buy.
  2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Congratulations on getting her fixed! My EPS goes to the another dealer (that the distributor recommended) today, leaving right now as a matter of fact. Hopefully they can get mine taken care of soon as well :)
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I'm glad it worked out. We did place a few calls and maybe a few e-mails but Kawasaki and your dealer really deserve the credit.