Thank you for your Business

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by newtostone, Jul 5, 2008.

1. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Does anyone send out a Thank you for you business letter after doing installs over a few k? I was thinking about doing that just a nice little touch i always feel weird just being done and moving on the next and think that would be a nice way to thanks them for allowing us to show them our skill and abilities. ? anyone do this if so anyone willing to pm it to me if you dont want to post it on here?
  2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I send thank you letters to all customers that used my services every year..... It has paid large dividends over the years....
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I was going to do xmas/thank you cards this year. I was also contemplating doing a wiener roast this year and invite all my customers. Weather or not they would come or not is another question.
  4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd say it would be a nice touch. A lot of businesses do it, now that I think about it. I got about 4 thank you cards/letters from the dealer I bought my 2500 Chevy from back in March.
  5. laxative

laxative LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I like it. I got a letter from a guy I hired to put in a brick patio, and another letter from him a year later. Not soliciting, just thanking.
  6. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Laxative , mind if i ask what all it said?
  7. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I do Christmas cards every year