Thank You Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zukofsu, Apr 11, 2003.

1. zukofsu

zukofsu LawnSite Member

I cannot begin to tell everyone how this site has helped me. I have been reading these forums for the past couple months and the information and knowledge gained are priceless.

I finally got my taxes situated from last year and today I just purchased a 2003 exmark lazer z hp with 23 kawi, stripper,ultravac, and 16 foot by 7 double axle with brakes on both axles trailer. I must say this is a unbelievable machine and will do nicley on my residentals. I also oredered the echo pb750 with throttle on the tube. THANKS LAWNSITE!!!!!

These purchases came from research on this site to realize what next equipment purchase would be best for my needs.

I have learned soooooo much form this site and have changed all my customers to contracts (thanks to you guys).

Oh yeah I am 100% legit / inc. wish I was LLC after reading on here but ohhh well and I started this business with my brother over 4 years ago with a 21inch toro LOL.

I will post pictures of my new euipment and stakebody once I get my trimmer traps and signs on the truck / trailer installed.

Well I would just like to again thank all the people whos informative posts have helped me in this industry soooo much.

Respectfully,

Grant
    :blob2: :blob2:

2. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

great to hear.you will be happy with that Z trust me

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I like in his profile that one of his interests is MONEY (he spelled it in caps). Ah yes, another true blue capitalist trying to make the almighty dollar. Don't cha just love it?:D

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Very good machine. I think you will really like it.