Thank You Lawnsite

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnmedics, May 15, 2004.

1. Lawnmedics

Lawnmedics LawnSite Member

We have been in buisness since December and our little lawn service has just passed the 100 account mark. Without the information on this site I do not think we could have done it. Thanks for the humor and help. Good luck to everyone this season.

2. CJ GreenScapes

CJ GreenScapes LawnSite Member
    from AL

Yeah, me too... I am not quite at 100 yet, but I do have 21 and counting - started in February. I owe alot of it to the great folks at LawnSite. Thank you!

3. Lawnmedics

Lawnmedics LawnSite Member

Good luck Cleancuts to quote a former lawnsite post the water is warm come on in.

4. CJ GreenScapes

CJ GreenScapes LawnSite Member
    from AL

Same to you LawnMedic - although it looks like you are off to a VERY good start. I hope this season exceeds your expectations!

5. Burger

Burger LawnSite Member
    from Montana

Excellent site.

6. snippy

snippy LawnSite Member

I have recieved a great amount of good advice from this website too that has helped me immensly but I do remember some well established members of the industry here whining about how this site was a detriment to their proffesion... competition wise... by giving us all a short cut to success instead of learning the hard way like they had to, but what percentage of newbie lawn cutters would actually visit this site anyway? 1 percent?

7. Congrats LM. May I ask how you have grown your business? Are you experiencing any growing pains?

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the water is warm and so cozy!!
    John

899-300.jpg

9. tonystoysrv

tonystoysrv LawnSite Member

Yes I am a newby. This my first year and lawnsite has been the best info that I have seen.
    You have saved me from many stupid mistakes.
    :)

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

There are some great people at this site always willing to provide information, help and advice at the drop of a hat. There are also some great characters as well to keep everything interesting. It's great to hear the site is helping and we wish you much success!