Thank You Members

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank every member here at LawnSite.com for making the this the premeir web site in the lawn and landscape industry.

I know, without a doubt, that this site would not be what it is without all of you. I also know the sponsors genuinely appreciate your input as well.

I can honestly say (because I have been told many times) that this site is helping change the industry for the better.

There are a lot of sites trying to mimic LawnSite.....but there is only one LawnSite.com - because of you.

The new public give away will be announced some time this week for sure.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, post them here or email me any time at sean@lawnsite.com.

2. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Update the Smiles with new ones :D I had some pretty good ideas before, but it will take a bit for me to remember all of them.

3. Thank You

4. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

I also want to thank you for all the great work that you have done to this site.

5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks to all of lawnsite's staff for being so helpful and freindly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Appreciate all your hard work. This site must keep you very busy.

7. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thank's For giving Me Enough Rope To Hang My Self Each Time I Come On! LOLOLOLOL
    John

smaller 664.jpg

8. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome site. A#1.

9. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Sean...through your hard work and that of your moderators, the professionalism, courtesy, and overall quality of the threads, have improved since you took over the mgt of the site.

If many of us who take this business deadly serious, want to be honest about it, those of us who have been sucessful, might not have been so without Lawnsite....the info here is truly a treasure for the newbie of oldie...I learn something new almost everytime I log on....ok enough of this kissy face huggy bear...keep up the good work

10. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

show him how you really like the site, become a donator or benefits member.

*thumbs up*