1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by DeepGreenLawn, Jun 9, 2008.

1. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: standing ovation :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I picked up a new customer today. When we got done talking he said that it all sounded great and could have cared less what price I gave him. In fact, he was sold before I ever arrived. He said at the end that everyone he talked to about me VERY HIGHLY, with emphasis, recommended my services.

I love my job.

And my customers.

2. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

YIPEEE

Do the new customer dance

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

3. DeepGreenLawn

:cool2::cool2: yeah baby! :cool2::cool2:

4. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

I get 10-30 new customers a week..... Can't say I'm particularly fond of hardly any of them....

5. DeepGreenLawn

LOL, well to be honest if you want to keep them and keep them for life you should try and build a little bit of a relationship with them. Just chatting for a few minutes with those that are willing to talk makes ALL the difference in the world. Otherwise your just another company just like all the rest. I spoke with a potential customer today over the phone for a good 10-15 minutes. Part chit chating building a relationship, and part making sure that any and all questions were answered. She is sold and I don't see her going anywhere anytime soon.

I personally really enjoy talking with my customers. It makes my job more than a job. Kind of keeps it interesting.

6. Gardens55

Gardens55 LawnSite Member

wow, thats great!

7. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

3600 cell phone minutes????? its unlimited, but wow, it a miracle i do any work..

people a cool, if you like them..........

8. DeepGreenLawn

I heard that, I just picked up a customer, took me about 15 min to do the estimate and an hour and a half to get her to stop talking long enough for me to make my escape. I love talking to my customers, but I still have a business to run too.