Thank you

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Meg-Mo, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

I want to thank everyone that stopped by the MEG-MO booth. Enjoyed seeing a talking with all of you. We had a great turnout.
    The winners will be notified by phone so that we may processes the orders. Thank you to all who participated in our drawing.
    It was a pleasure to meet and talk with other sponsors of LawnSite.

2. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Ya know, with the high sail you have on the Meggies, you may want to try slotting the sail to make a style of gator blades. With the almost vertical slots you'd have, I'll bet it will make a great leaf mulcher, plus with less drag created from the slots, you'd still have enough horspower to mulch well. Furthermore, with less wind resistance, the blades would stay "out" longer, before they'd begin to fold back. Being heavily hardened, I don't think they would begin bending back, either.
    Pete

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

even though I did not make the expo....still a large supporter of megmo

4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

We have tried slotted, mulch and double mulch blades and we can out perform them by far. So at this time, we are not going to change our blades.

5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

No problem, I just remember John Gamba mentioning they really suck up the HP, and leaf mulching takes much more HP than mowing. It was just a thought.......
    Pete