thanks for a rookie

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jbob, Feb 3, 2003.

1. jbob

jbob LawnSite Member

i just wanted to say thanks. i am starting a new lawn care service and have spent a lot of time reading and learning. i have used a lot of forums but this is the best i have ever had the pleasure of using. ever question i think of i do a search and find a wealth of imfo. easy to see where post is coming from ect.
    thanks again.

bobby

2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Im in the same boat, this web site has offered me so much info,
    I wish I would have found it years ago.

3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawnsite. I'm sure everyone here would agree with what you have said, I know I do. The best of luck to you.

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Best of luck to you both. If you have any questions this is the place to ask them and get some great answers.

Gravely_Man

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome. You are right, it is the best site out here. You are fortunate also because it cost me lots of money to learn the ins and outs of the business without this site. Good Luck to you.

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Welcome to lawnsite! Theres more "real world" info here ,than anywhere else. Don't be afraid to use the "search" key.

7. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Its the best site, you can find out so much info its unbeleivable. Everyone on here is helpful, except for LGF when he's p@#sed off!:D