Thanks For all the Helpful Insight's, You guys are awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by EliteLawnscapes, Dec 9, 2010.

1. EliteLawnscapes

EliteLawnscapes LawnSite Member

Just want to give a loud and motivated Thanks to all the members on here. I have been running my company officially now for 3 months under the eyes of the gov't. With all the helpful tips you all have posted I have just recently got my 75th weekly customer and numerous commercial contracts. I have went through multiple sets of equipment upgrading due to rapid growth. I owe it all to you all and your helpful knowledge.

Thanks again
    Z.P. SGT/USMC

2. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

give yourself most of the credit. Good job, and good luck with your continued success

3. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Please share your secrets to success. That's a lot to pick up in such a short amount of time.

Dave...

4. fl-landscapes

yup, whats the story? Three months in business and your equipment list has nearly all new equipment valued near $70,000 (aprox. guess)

5. fl-landscapes

just figured it out. He is a marine = hard worker, dedicated, sees a goal and attains it...again, good job!

6. coolluv

from Atlanta

Any idiot can go out and buy equipment, my interest was in acquiring 75 accounts in 3 months. Marketing tricks, secrets etc.

Dave...

7. fl-landscapes

Not all that equipment. Most idiots dont have $70,000 laying around or the credit to finance it in this tough credit economy. Anyone who thinks getting accounts rapidly from advice of a stranger in a different market with unique circumstances is an idiot though.:laugh:

8. coolluv

from Atlanta

No, I don't think every ones situation is the same, and I know different marketing techniques work in certain areas, but I'm always open to hear others results and what they used. I'm a curious guy always wanting to learn. If a person is successful then I know I can learn from them, if he can get that many accounts that quickly then he is doing something right.

Or he is a lowballer and in a few years when he wears his new stuff out and goes broke........ Oh well.

Dave...