thanks for all the support

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by nate mullen, Sep 20, 2007.

1. nate mullen

nate mullen LawnSite Member

Hey Guys and Gals,

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for participating in our new Unique forum. I also want to let you guys know that I will be checking in from time to time so should you ever have any questions for me directly please feel free to post them here and I will try and answer them as quickly as possible.

Again thanks for all the support!!

To a Brighter Future,

Nate Mullen

:usflag:

2. tdf

tdf LawnSite Member

Nate, Just wanted to comment on the customer service I received recently from your team. I was having problems with an installation and called the 800 number. The girl who answered was very nice and professional, she put me in touch with JoeyD who helped me troubleshoot and kept checking back in through email to make sure my problem was resolved. We have alot of options when it comes to quality fixtures and transformers, but great service after the sale isn't always as easy to find.

I also have a question. In the resource manual you mention using a sawzall and small chain to lay wire. Could you explain this in more detail?

Thanks, TDF

3. nate mullen

nate mullen LawnSite Member

TDF-

Thanks for the great comments regarding customer service. I always try to instill in my people that customer service is meaningless it is customer satisfaction that counts!

In regards to the saw zaw trick; you want to use a battery operated saw zaw fisrt off as to eliminate a power cord. The concept behind this is relatively simple. Once the blade is attached the chain which is attached to the home run wire you now position the saw zaw into the ground and as you cut and walk backwards the chain will pull the wire in to the cut in the ground. Make sure when doing this you are looking out for irrigation lines and important roots.

To A Brighter Future,

Nate Mullen

4. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

similar to a handheld vibratory plow... hrmmm might be worth some tinkering with but not sure its a great idea for our clay soils.

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I think Nate would agree here, this trick is mainly for your softer soils and or lawn areas.