1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the help

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by rwaters, Mar 9, 2010.

1. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

I wanted to say thinks for the sample of fluid film, I gave it to my customer that was having discharge problems. He was really happy that I tried to find him a solution and happy that I found one that was so sure it would work they gave him a free sample. I have never had a customer so happy to come in my shop before. He even spent $70 on accessories while he was here*lol* I have ordered more for my shelves and honestly if every customer I tell about fluid film spends as much as he does while he here here getting it, I will not have a better product on the shelf:):cool2:

2. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

also on a side note I have already bought myself a can, I had it out when a rep was in my shop. We were sliding a bearing on a shaft... he went to hand me the deep creep and thought it was funny when I asked for the fluid film and went to tell him I have started using deep creep for starting fluid as this works better....

this is sad since I had never used fluid film for this a few weeks ago.... you guys are a bad influence.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

We call it liquid crack! hahaha...you're hooked now!:laugh:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

we take lotsa pride in what we do:cool2:

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations on your discovery. Now we've got you right where we want you. :laugh:

Seriously, there is a reason why we ship out the samples for free. The product works, period. :)

6. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

woohoo!!! we got another person that's hooked. yippee!!! Have you joined our fan page, yet?
    if not, go to www.fluid-film.ning.com
    :weightlifter: