Thanks Lawnsite and Walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zamboni, Nov 24, 2005.

1. zamboni

zamboni LawnSite Member

Thanks to all who answered all my questions last fall when I needed to purchase a new mower. Youy steered me away from some and toward others. I invested in a 20 HP 42" MT and dethatcher. WOW is it awesome. If I had this when I graduated HS, I never would have gone to college. I'm a part time/full time SOLO LCO (and teacher) with 40 weekly accounts and I'm very thankful for your advice. The Walker has allowed my wife and I to see light at the end of the BILL tunnel. After next year our economic future should be much better, all thanks to the Walker and Lawnsite's advice. Cheers, John.

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know if I was one who gave you advice but I would have to agree that you made a great choice. I know that Walkers aren't for everyone but they certainly ARE for me. You will do great in your market with this machine. I am on my second Walker now (2000 MT 26efi)
    I did get away from bagging my lawns but the machine is invalueable for spring dethatch cleans and for polishing up the mulched leaves in the fall on my hi profile properties. I wish you the best of luck in your ventures and if you ever have any questions on the Walker please PM me and I willl do my best. Welcome to the family.