1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Lawnsite!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GPDesign1, Apr 2, 2004.

1. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

Response to the Better Outdoor Products Quick36 mower has been better than we could have ever hoped for.

People who've bought them are calling to tell us how much they like their new mower, which feels really good. (We knew it was good stuff or we wouldn't have sold it).

Several of our suppliers are pushing really hard to get us parts fast enough. No Saturday's off this year. (Sorry for the delays for all the guys who are waiting).

Thanks again. We appreciate your support. :D

2. Gary1

Gary1 LawnSite Member

I would like to reply to some of the skeptics, with no offense to anyone, out there in lawnmower land about the Quick 36 mower. I first met Gary Patridge at the Expo 2003 in Kentucky along with his new Q-36. I spent a considerable amount of time with him and the mower. Upon returning to Florida I established a business relationship with him and his mower. I had already been searching for a 36" and even though I run Toro's I was openminded about other models. I was very eager to try this mower. I ordered and recieved my new Q-36 the first week of March. This IS a commercial grade mower. I knew the moment I cranked it up that I had made the right decision. One of the first things I did was to have my employee use the mower. Why? Because he sold Toro's and GD's for over a year. The first thing out of his mouth upon his return was, "Man, this mower is sweet!" You can buy 2 of these mowers for the price of the Toro 36" hydro($4500)WB. Neither the BillyGoat nor the Stealth compare. I have already talked to GP Designs and requested that an hour meter be added as standered equipement and that the hitch pins up front be changed. After that, to this point, this is a great machine. Just look at the features it offers and compare before you buy. My name is Gary Harbison and am the owner of Timberline Services, Inc. located in Central Florida. If you are near, come and take a look for yourself. My E-mail is GRH76@juno.com
  3. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Gary. We're doing our best.
  4. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

what is a quick 36?
  5. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Look @ the icon above NEW THREAD Norm Al
  6. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

I think you are doing an awesome job fielding questions and helping us learn about your Quick36 mower. From what I have heard it sounds like and outstanding product. Keep up the good work Gary!

I can't wait to order a Quick36 this summer!
  7. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Are you going to have any other sizes? Like a 44"? :)
  8. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Any plans for controls other than pistol grips.
  9. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

sounds like a good sales thread to me....perfect timing with some of these "what small mower is best" threads.

Good sales staff.

10. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Okay... how do you steer the thing with a control on only one side?

Why such a small gas tank?