1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Richard.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Aug 27, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Richard Martin had posted this link on another thread I had started but I thought I would put it here so more people would see it, cool site! http://www.weedalert.com/
  2. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You're more than welcome.
  3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

great post thanks. would be nice it there were a "disease alart . com"?
  4. sunrise

sunrise Banned

Thanks great looking sight
  5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

What a great site! I put it in my favorites file!
  6. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

7. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

cool, thanks man, good site
  8. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

thanks brl.
  9. SLSNursery

SLSNursery LawnSite Senior Member

That site is handy, and in addition to it, I have found that keeping a bunch of posters with color pictures is also useful. We have some of these posters from several of the different chemical companies, including PBI Gordon's and Lesco. Your suppliers should be able to provide these to you. I have the posters laminated to keep them from getting destroyed.
  10. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

SLS reminds me of something else I've seen. Scott's makes pamphlets on different subjects that you can tear off & take with you when shopping at retail locations where their products are sold. While shopping at Home Depot (Richard2, I was buying bagged concrete, not taking a class!) I saw one titled "What's that weed grass?" that had pictures of 16 of the most common weeds in our area. I took a few to put in the trucks to have for ID'ing weeds at the site. It was pretty convenient & easier than bringing a poster.