Thanks to all for the motivation

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by newbomb, Dec 2, 2004.

1. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

I have been a part timer for 15 years and have really been considering going out on my own next year. I have been reading the posts this week and realized I have to approach this as a serious business like any other trade ( and charge accordingly). I have raised my estimates by a good 30% (they have been low, its a confidence thing) and to my suprise I have not had one hesitation. I just want to thank the members for changing my mind set. _ Paul

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

just keep on going at it hard, and this part time work can turn into full time eventually

3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Keep up the hard work continue to charge what you think the job is worth. Dont worry about what other people are charging, people will pay for quality work.
    payup

4. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

hey newbomb there you are! I talked to you at 7-11 on thurs. this site can be addicting. I haven't been on in a long time and forgot my password but finaly figured it out. I finished up alll my regulars thurs. and we'll see what happens next year. this is a great site to see how your doing compared to the rest of the country.