1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to me!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by overtime mp, Feb 16, 2010.

1. overtime mp

overtime mp LawnSite Member

I was talking with my Local John Deere today. I have called in like 5 time in past asking for the little brush cans and the one gallon cans.

I was talking with the guy today and he said that he is had a few calls from people asking for it. I was thinking yea all me(haha).

So they are getting the little one first and he said they will see how they go.

Cant wait

Also heres a picture of my mower that i bought and was sitting in the garage for like ever by the looks and I used FF for a wax. hard to tell but it worked good

100_1632.jpg

2. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

woohooo nice...!!!

3. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like this thread! PM sent for posting that picture. :drinkup:

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

5. overtime mp

well thank ya. Hope they get the one gallons in also. Its like 7.50 a can with brush and like 17.75 for 2 spray cans. Sound like what you guys are paying
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

idk about the brush can but the spray can price sounds average to maybe slightly below average. keep pushing for that gallon pail:drinkup:

7. Dano50

That brush can is right where it should be. I'd jump on it.

8. overtime mp

I am soon as they get in I have 3 cans. That sounded little high for brush cans but ok for the spray. Whatever though this stuff is better then gold with a better price.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. overtime mp

Update!! Went in and finally they got there order soon as the lady saw me she was like we got it in but she also saw that i had 3 cans in my hand.

I asked her about the 1 gal. and the 5 gal. she was like they only come with the spray and the brush now. I'm like no it also has 1 and 5 and even the 55 drum she was like you sure. ha-ha am i sure i have been addicted to it for a while now.

So she ended up looking it up for me and she said wow your right but we cant get it in USA only :canadaflag: . I'm like OK ill order on-line. thanks and i paid for 3 cans.

Also hope this weekend i can get more pictures i have alot to use with it.
    to busy last weekend it snowed.

10. Dano50

Their part number for the gallons is TY22040 and for the pails it is TY22041. They can get them if they wanted...

Good Job, though! Thanks!