Thanks to MTD PRO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dylan, Sep 21, 2000.

1. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

Many thanks to MTD PRO Canada. The people there replaced the mower I had been using for just over a year because it had fallen apart. Once they understood the gravity of the situation (no mower) they were very helpful in getting a new mower out to me right away. You can't get much better help from a company than that.
    Thanks again.
    Dylan

2. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

Enjoy the fact that finally customer service handled thing like there supposed to maybe their not that busy.
    congrat's

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Dylan wrote:

{The people there replaced the mower I had been using for just over a year because it had fallen apart. {Stuff snipped} You can't get much better help from a company than that.}

How about them making a mower that doesn't fall apart after a year of use?

4. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm glad the now understand gravity.

Once their engineers understand a few more scientific principles, they'll be all set.

5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Now that you have a brand new MTD mower, sell it !!!

6. CandJ

CandJ LawnSite Member

Another reason to stay away from MTD - they have enough trouble making residential equipment that won't fall apart....let alone commercial.

7. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Dylan did them a favor for calling them instead selling it for scrap they worked out both ways 1.Dylan got a brand new mower and then 2.They can look at the mistakes and fix their mowers from there and they can improve them and they will hold up better and make more money of a better mower.:)