Thanks to Scott at Greenman Landscape

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by PecoVacs, Apr 23, 2010.

1. PecoVacs

PecoVacs Inactive

Thanks to Scott of Greenman Landscapes for trying the Peco Pro 12 bagger last week in the Hartford, CT area. We appreciate the opportunity to show how our product works. Scott demoed the Pro 12 on one of his properties. He does a fantastic job and the property looks great!

NE Trip April 2010 105.JPG

2. GreenmanCT

GreenmanCT LawnSite Senior Member
    from ct

hey its me!(with a fat wad of dip in my mouth), thanks for taking the time to show me your product. hope to have it mounted on my lazer when fall comes around.

3. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

I hope it's Cope!

4. GreenmanCT

from ct

i dipped cope for years, skoal straight, cope rots my lip to easily, makes it feel like a dry spunge.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

how many bushels does it hold?

6. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

What mowers are they made for? Have a website?

7. GreenmanCT

from ct

8. LBFmd

LBFmd LawnSite Member
    from MD

Is that a weedwacker mounted on the other side of the deck?? if so what the heck is it?

9. PecoVacs

PecoVacs Inactive

Thanks Scott, for posting our website. Once on the page that Scott linked, choose the bagging system that you are interested in by clicking on the photo. Then, on the left side of the page about half way down, click on "Will it fit my mower?" . Choose your brand, year, model and deck size. There you will be able to see what systems we have available for your mower. Scott is correct that we do not have Lazers fit up for model years 2006 thru 2008. We will have them fit up before the beginning of this fall. We do, however, have systems available for the new NEXT Lazer. Aux. engines are the only blower options available for the NEXT at this time.

The attachment on the side is a deck mounted trimmer. (Z-Trimmer) It is also on our website. it is bolted to the trim side of the deck and can be operated from your seat. It runs off of your mowers battery, is fully adjustable, and has a safety breaker to prevent overloading. It retails for $260.

I am available for demos if anyone would like to try the Pro 12 and the Z Trimmer. Just IM to schedule!

Scott

10. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

does the z trimmer work in a walk behind? How good does it work?