Thanks

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by RRH, Jan 27, 2003.

1. RRH

RRH LawnSite Member

Thought it was time to say thanks to all the professional people in this forum. Have read every post from the first post to present. The knowledge in this forum is unbelivable. This forum has the professional people who have been in the business for a long time giving freely of their knowledge to the newbies. Just reading the post from Fox, Sprinkler guy and others can help the new people avoid mistakes and help their business greatly. Living just north of Spokane in Washington, always fighting the fly by nighters with out insurance and overhead business expenses. I guess all we can do is try to put in a better system and hope people will realize this and be willing to pay for quality instead of just seeing the cheapest price. Good luck to all and thanks for the knowledge you have freely given. RRH.

2. Thanks. I do not know exactly where spokane is in relation to Seattle, but if you are ever at HD Fowler, ask for Darin Graves. He is the reason I am who I am....kinda. I bought his customer base in 1995, I think it was '95, anyway since then nothing but growth.

He was my best friend and I miss having him around to "talk shop" with. Tell him I said hello.

Stick around, I'll bet HB and myself will make you angry!

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Hopefully you can help us and we can help you as well. We may butt heads sometimes, but it is just a matter of opinion. Doesn't mean either party is wrong, just different opinions. Welcome aboard.

SprinklerGuy-thanks for the fish :D